Sunday, July 4, 2010

TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selam [hello!]

I first want to apologize for not blogging in two months. Things have been crazy!
I've been trying to adjust living in my new house, along with 4 other roommates, trying to fundraise for Ethiopia, writing thank-you notes, doing more fundraising, and taking two summer classes which were very intense.

Thank goodness all of that stuff is mostly done with! I'm now just waiting to go to Ethiopia! We leave in 2 days, and honestly, I still cannot believe I'm going. I do not think it will hit me until I'm on the plane and we are taking off.

On another note, I've been receiving incredible prayer! Both from Heartland Assembly and Vineyard Community Church, as well as others. So I just want to thank all of you for praying for me (and for everyone). Please keep praying for us as we depart and also while spend our 5 weeks over in Ethiopia. We will need it!

I also want to thank everyone who has donated money to me for this trip. I would not be going if it were not for your generous donations and your generous hearts. If you would still like to give while I am Ethiopia, you can give online here: http://tinyurl.com/25gslgc. I currently have $3,100 and I need a total of $4,000 in order to be fully funded for the trip. So that leaves $900 still yet to raise.

God is going to move in incredible ways in Ethiopia, and I know and believe that miraculous things are going to happen. I'm excited to have this opportunity to grow exponentially in my faith, and to let Jesus have my whole heart. I want Him to break my heart for what breaks His.

I'll be able to blog once a week while I am in Ethiopia, and I will be telling stories and sharing testimonies over this blog of the incredible and powerful ways I've seen Jesus move.


Thank you all again for everything you've done for me in regards to this trip!! I honestly could not have done it without all of you!

Love,

Atalie

No comments:

Post a Comment