Sunday, May 2, 2010

I cannot think of a witty title...Fundraising Continued.

Hey everyone!

I figured I should probably write again to update all of you on my fundraising status since it's been about a week. It has definitely been a crazy week to say the least.
I'm currently sitting at $1,040.00, which is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even know how to express my gratitude in words. I never imagined that I would have this much money this quickly.

For those of you who do not know how much my trip costs, it is about $4,000.00. So, as of right now, I have about 1/4 of my trip covered!!!! I am so grateful for everyone that has contributed financially to my trip, and am equally as grateful for all the prayers, support, and encouragement I have received. It seriously means so much to me.

On another note, I am still attempting to memorize my Amharic sayings in previous posts. My goal is to know the days of the week, numbers 1-10, hello, please, and thank you before I get there. I think that is pretty feasible.

Well, that's all I got for now. I will continue to keep you all updated on my fundraising status :)
Also, I want to send a brief shout-out to all my followers: you guys ROCK!


XOXO,

Atalie

No comments:

Post a Comment