Friday, April 23, 2010

More stamps, more envelopes, and more letters...ohhhhh my!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to keep you all updated on my fundraising status :)
God has been SO good! Right now I have roughly $560! This is an incredible amount, as I have not been fundraising for very long.

$440 more and I will have about 1/4 of my trip covered.

I want to thank you all for your contributions and support- whether you are supporting financially or through prayer. I appreciate it so much, and am so, so thankful!
I am so blessed to know each and every one of you.


Now, for those of you who are keeping up on my culture research, here are the days of the week in Amharic (the most common language in North central Ethiopia):

Sunday: Ihud
Monday: Segno
Tuesday: Maksegno
Wednesday: Erob
Thursday: Hamus
Friday: Arb
Saturday: Kidame

I think this is about all I'm going to be able to learn due to limited resources. Hello, please, thank-you, numbers 1-10, and the days of the week. Now I need to memorize all of it and learn how to pronounce it correctly :)

That's all I got.

LOL,

Atalie

1 comment: